Sunday 19 June 2011

An old favourite - short films

Reviving an old series from here I'm recommending some more short films.

This one is called 'Get off my Land' - a short satirical comedy.  It features Rafe Spall one of my favourite up and coming actors and has starred in 'Sean of the Dead', 'Hot Fuzz', 'Pete versus Life' and 'the Shadow Line'

Anyway, its 4 minutes long and I hope you enjoy it..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/films/p00gs4yj


This one is short (3 minutes), arty but brilliant.  Think Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel but more pleasing.

It's called 'Sorry I'm Late' - A man encounters all sorts of obstacles in this creative stop-motion short. Filmed on the floor of a church hall, pillows, cars and all sorts of everyday objects impede the man's progress.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/films/p006x5jz

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Rafe Spall was outstanding in 'The Shadow Line' I thought. Cool but menacing. Good acting pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth Wilson is a good actress. Not a lot to go on in the short film (good as it is) but she played a good part in the last series of Luther on Beeb 1.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.