Saturday 18 June 2011

If you go down to the woods today...

Today our local nature reserve held an open day so down to the woods we went...

"Hi....this is my nature reserve.."


I'm trying to catch river bugs and animals, I'm using a pipette...



Hmmm..this looks interesting...over to...

..to my microscope...hmmm



...it's better if I close one eye...

..right Dad, let's try and catch something bigger!


"Ollie, what's that behind you...?"


"Ahhh, Harry Potters Owl, what are you doing here?"


"Nice bird..nudge nudge, wink wink"


"Woo Woo..I won a coconut, I won a coconut"

However, one word of warning....all is not as it seems down in the woods...

there are monsters down there....













































..but it could be worse....much worse...

Arrrrrrrgh...Morris Dancers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.