Monday 6 June 2011

Bourne Festival 2011

Yup, that time of year again!  Deafness, Liver damage and general drunken tomfoolery.  Unfortunately my favouite band 'the league of Mentalmen' were not performing this year but were replaced by the more than capable 'Dr and the Medics' who as it happens were at no1 with 'Spirit in the Sky' 25 years ago this same weekend.  Countless funny moments especially on the saturday night with some of my 'fans' but i'n mot going into them on here!  Anyway here's a few pics from the Festival..


"......I'm cooooming down so you better get this paaarty started!"


"Right lads, steady away, pace yourselves..."


"mmmmmm........let's get another"


"Are..hic..we still..hic soppzed to be ..hic ...pacing oureelves..."
"....hic, btw, i think i can ..hic see a Daarrrlek"

"I'm telling you, there's no Darlek on the stage..."


"That's all right then, cos just for a moment I thought I saw a Cyberman too!"
"The Dr.....belting em out"


...with the help of a cyberman or two!  Was a great set


"Dr Whoooooooooo, oo....and the Darleks, Dr Whooooooooooo, oo...and the Darleks"

"Spirit in the Sky...that's where I wana go when I die...."

Cheers...for a good weekend arrrrrrr lad!

These glasses have held a few pints......!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.