Tuesday 31 July 2012

Erika's Paaaarty

On Saturday I went back to my old haunt of Rugby to see my friends at Erika's birthday party.  We all had a 'great do' and for once this summer the weather was kind allowing us to enjoy a traditional british afternoon in the garden...

Our host's , Steve and Erika

Relaxing in the garden..

Erika, making her birthday wish....hope it comes true Erika!

There's a song about 'Lazy summer afternoons'...it was written for days like these

Steve getting a bit giddy..."look at me look at me I can do a funny dance.."

"Well if you're not going to watch I'm off!"

Ed and Jo finding something high amusing...was it Steve's dance I wonder lol?

Young Alex..proving he can count to ten..

Late evening and time to get the fire going...

Arrived home at midnight, a couple of hours sleep and then off to Leyburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.