Thursday 16 August 2012

Le France - deux

I went to see my Mum and Dad in France at the weekend as my Mum is not too well at the moment.  Eddie my brother and I drove out on Friday for a quick two day visit, my elder brother Des was already out there with his family.

As is usual the weather was great! Company was great, food was great and the drink flowed...

Ma and Pa enjoying the evening sunshine in the garden

Hi mum!  (Ahem..cough..someone...sat next to my mum shortly after the photo, and the ..er ..seat collapsed)

My brother Des and family.  Chloe, Sharon and Sophie enjoying a walk in the countryside, Mum and Dads gable end of the house is visible in the background.

Playtime!

Dad Des has made them a water slide!

Mum and no1

The five of us together in the evening sun in the back garden

Sat on the patio of my Mum and Dads and after the loss of his Virgin trains franchise Richard Branson flies over in his new venture 'Virgin Balloons'

Myself and sister in law Sharon out walking with Chloe (hat) and Sophie

For those aficionado's of this blog..you will know what his photo is all about!

Playtime at Paddy and Eddies!  Des is launching a ball at my head...luckily he is blind as a bat!

Right, all pull your daft face competition...Des wins handsomely.

No 2 and No 3 deep in conversation...i heard something about Big, Jugs, weekly or something like that!

Ed taking it easy after breaking a finger nail

At our friends, Mille and Kens.  Des and myself and the two girls took time out in the outside hot tub!

One of us has said something funny!

My Mum...see you soon Mum!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of your Ma & Pa with their 3 boys in France. You should put it in a frame. C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's always nice when we all get together and great to be able to keep taking up to date current pics.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.