Sunday 1 January 2012

Toot Toot Happy New Year Toot Toot!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a suitably joyous happy New Years Eve and managed to see in the New Year with a tipple or too.  I did and finally conked out at 2:45am, one of my earlier finishes.  It must be an age thing.

Christmas was great with the highlight being boxing day where i was able to celebrate with my family my parents 50th wedding aniversary.  This year my Christmas was focussed all around my parents 50th and seeing my son.  It was important that mum and dad realised how special they are and what a special achievement they were celebrating - i think we succeeded in this.  Thanks to Eddie and jackie for for hosting the celebrations. 

Ollie and myself had great fun and were able to bond over the little time we spent together.  Ollie is already more accomplished at flying his remote control helicopter than I am and whereas i was destroying poinsetta plants and artex ceiling with errant flying and abortive landing attempts, ollie just plants it down wherever i challange him to land it!

Well here's looking forward to the new year and all that it holds, it could be a good one!

Don't forget to send me messages, items for the blog and general nonsence, photo's are particularly welcome.  Send all items to me at   adymsmith@googlemail.com  and i will post them on the blog on your behalf.

Here's a few pictures of my parents 50th..

Congratulations Mum and Dad!

The original 'Smiths'

3 generations

Nice knife!

Do you know you've a dead animal sat on your head Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.