Friday 20 January 2012

Happy Friday!

Hey hey it's the weekend!

I have been in Nottingham today on business, wet all day, and spray on the motorway but who cares, it's the weekend!  Tonight Matthew, i will mostly be cooking a chilli, washed down with a bottle of Shiraz. 

I said earlier this week that i had again been experimenting with my camera.  So, here's a few more snaps..

My friend from the reserve, the Nuthatch

Ahh..the friendly Robin...at the reserve

he's looking at me..

The Bullfinch..an example of the vast array of different birds at the reserve..

A portrait of a Great Tit.  I like this photo as i caught it half in shadow and half in light...

A rare spot.  I did well to capture this at all..a Tree Creeper

Not the best picture at all but as it is one of the most elusive of all birds to capture on film I thought I'd add this.  I will improve...in the middle of the pic is a Kingfisher!  Snapped on the River Aire by the reserve.

The biggest bird I've photographed yet!  Still unidentified, it was heading straight for me!

Last thing at night I thought I'd chance my arm at some astro photography...my first moon shot!

Check in soon folks...I think i need to vent my spleen at todays shitty Britain and the scum that infest it..:)

Out take

Thought I'd add this..


I like this as it captured a Tree Sparrow getting really stuck into the seeds!
Im sure this could be captioned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.