Tuesday 17 January 2012

So, we are into the new year..

How's it going for you? Send me an email, with pics would be great, to let me know what you are up to, what you've done, what your planning to do. In fact, send me anything you like. Funnies, You tube clips, web articles..anything. Personal pics would be really good.

What have I been doing? I've been out and about trying out my new camera. Near me in Baildon is the Denzo Marstons nature reserve. It's a great place and being positioned next to the river too it,s perfect to spend a couple of hours or so. I've managed to take some more pics here and captured Nuthatch, Robin, Kingfisher and Treecreeper. I'm pleased that I've seen the Kingfisher on 3 consecutive days and am confident I,ve discovered it's territory, where it feeds and possibly where it's nesting. So, if anyone wants to see a Kingfisher come and see me, the Kingfisher King! My next challenge is to spot and hopefully capture on film the Mink that have taken residence around the river and also (whisper it quietly as it's a well kept secret) Otter that have been reintroduced. I've been shown where the Otter have been spotted and one of the 'friends' of the reserve has shown me where Otter 'beds' have been placed. Watch this space.

Glad to see that Mum and Dad had a good journey home with no dramas, makes a change when things go to plan. Speaking of France plans have been made to revisit Normandy in early June. Accommodation has been booked and I' m looking forward to going back.

I,ve also been modelling! Yup, you heard it correctly, Mr Smith has fulfilled his first male modelling contract. Pictures to follow shortly...

Following my promotion at work I've been offered a position at the new management grade. I'm now in negotiation to iron out some sticking points but could be in post by the end of Feb.

Keep looking into the blog and I'll catch you all soon.

Ady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.