Sunday 20 March 2011

The week in Pictures

And were off!  Tuesday and it's first class all the way to London.
 As you can see I'm studiously working hard on behalf of all you taxpayers!  :)

When I visit the offices in London my walk to the office always takes me through Covent Garden.
 The Royal Opera House is down the left.


Covent Garden, always a bustling place.  The people round the railings are listening
to an Opera singer performing on the lower floor.


Wednesday, the office in Newcastle.  The architect had previously designed prisons!
 It's actually a very comfortable place to work with great on site facilities
 - unlike my home base of Shipley.



Thursday, ollies been painting at school - can you tell?

Saturday, and I bump into my Uncle and Auntie in Otley


Saturday night, Dinner with friends.  Here's the Tapas and anti pasto starter.
Mains was Chargrilled Rib- Eye with Dauphinoise potatoes
and a Rocket and pea leaf salad in balsamic with parmesan shavings
and the wine reserves of a small nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.