Monday 27 January 2014

With a heavy heart


I post this photo..

It was a photo i took a while ago when i knew that nothing else could be done for my Mum.  I'd gone walking with my Dad and brother Eddie on a walk we often did from my Mum and Dads house to another village and back again.  We were all walking together and chatting away when Dad was suddenly walking by himself and obviously deep in thought. 

I couldn't miss the poignancy of the moment and raised my camera..

I call the photo 'I walk alone'

However, Dad will never walk alone and through these hard times we have all stuck together, just as Mum had demanded.  

I walk alone

Here's one from happier times.  Mum and Dad at the top of their street.  The beginning of the walk mentioned above is up the track behind Dad's head.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.