Friday 29 June 2012

I'm back!

Wahay, I'm back.  All technical issues now resolved.

I've updated my I.T kit with the purchase of an Apple Mac computer.  My old trusty laptop finally gave up the ghost and is resigned to the bin.  This now means that i can update the blog more often maybe even daily so make sure you remind yourselves to keep visiting.

Don't forget I'm always looking for contributions so feel free to send me comments,pictures, links, articles to  adymsmith@googlemail.com  and i'll post them to the blog.

Did you know you can follow the blog and be advised by email when there has been an update?  Become a follower today, look down the right hand sidebar for information.  You can also comment on individual posts by using the comment box.

So, coming up soon...pictures of my holiday in Normandy, France and another visit to the D-Day sites. Also the end of an era.  A 'terrace' legend comes to an end as I sell my house in Baildon...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.