Saturday 17 March 2012

France

Hi all

Just a quick visit today.  I'm currently in France visiting my parents.  There will be a fuller update later but here's a few pics of my visit so far..

Great to see Mum and Dad...this is the top of their street

Strolling back from the centre of the village...

It wasn't all play!  Chopping logs for their open log fire..

visiting Milly and ken...friends from a nearby village

The town hall in Mont sur Guenses, Milly and Kens village

High tea in France!

Gin and Tonic pre dinner at Mum and Dads

Going for a stroll and chat with my Dad..

Another sunny day in Chouppes...

Visiting Val and Andrew in another nearby village ..they're alright for Mancs!

Flannaghan and Allen...aka Dad and Ed who thought it a bit 'chilly'!..queers

Me and my tree on one tree hill...theres a story here..

Chillin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.