Friday 3 December 2010

Friday is fun day!

A day off for me, a day of for Ollie and lot's of snow means only one thing..!




This sledge is Great!


Waaaaahaaaaaaaaaay!




Good fun Dad



Friday Funnies

Ever since this snow has started the wife has just stood at the window and stared....







..I suppose I ought to let her in.



Someone keeps adding soil to my allotment overnight but I've no idea why?

The plot thickens

I almost had a psychic girlfriend..but she left me before we met

All those who believe in psycho kinesis..raise my hand


Friday Puzzles

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

What's the speed of dark?

How do they stick non stick coatings to frying pans?

Friday Philosophy

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried


Views of Winter

Have a look at this audio slide show that has the sights and sounds of a very strange and wintery week...  
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11900122 

and finally, check out this story .."Woman dials 999 to report theft of snowman"..includes actual tape of the call.  We need to cleanse the gene pool.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.