Saturday 4 December 2010

Blast from the past...those Rugby days (part 1)

Some of the few pictures from the Rugby days.  Cameras were not as common then, mores the pity.
For those of you who don't know, we lived next to the Corcorrans.  They had three sons who matched my brothers and me agewise.  This is the gang of us on our bikes outside our semi detached house in Dyson Close, Rugby.  Des, my eldest brother is taking the pic on his new Kodak instamatic!




L to R  Ed, Dave C, Mark C, Me and Steve C



Ed and Me enjoying our 'swings' before school!


Enjoying a summers evening drink in the garden of the Red Lion
L to R Ed, my Dad, Mark C, Steve C, me and my mum
Ed's head looks freakishly large lol!

  

Des and Steve C posing in our back garden.
 Note our swimming pool!  Many happy summer days spent splashing around in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.