Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easter at Gardeners Cottage

What a fabulous Easter.  What a hectic Easter.

This Easter I have travelled.  From Lincolnshire to Yorkshire, to Oxfordshire and to Derbyshire.  I've been to the stunning film location for the film 'The Eagle has Landed', at the quintessential English village of Mapledurham, gone back to the 40's at Crich tramway village and walked and photographed the local wildlife.  In between all that Ollie and myself had a Easter Egg hunt with a difference courtesy of Jo.

The old saying of going back to work for a rest couldn't be further from the truth.  First post then, the Easter Egg hunt!

Oliver had 12 Eggs to find...I had 6 bottles of Easter booze to find!

Off we go!
There has to be some round here...

"I've found some!"

"How are you doing son"?
"Shall we put these down then find the rest?"



Crumbling under the weight of eggs

Some were well hidden

"Here, let me help Son"
And some were a joint effort


Oi, that's mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.