Tuesday 25 September 2012

France part deux - I'm a lumberjack and I don't care!

Whilst in France my Dad had ordered his winter supply of firewood.  Six Stere of it - 1 stere is equal to 1 cubic metre.  It's a lot!

So whilst Mum and Dad were out I set to work...

First of all, let the Dog see the Rabbit, got to get rid of all this bush and weed so I can get to the wood!

Ah, that's better!  A space to work!

This is what part of 6 steres looks like! and it all has to be moved by hand!

"Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to work we go!"

Not only moved by barrow, but tipped then stacked!

All done! Job satisfaction and backache - marvellous!

And for my regulars...A France trip wouldn't be the same without one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.