Thursday 3 February 2011

Life on the Road..

Continuing my travels around this golden sceptre of ours I had the joys of a trip to Newcastle this week (yesterday).  This is now officially my most visited city outside of Leeds and Bradford.  I like the place, and as much as people slag them off as wife beating, toon supporting, Newccy Brown drinking Andy Capps i can honestly say they are one of the friendliest bunch of people I've met (by region).  The city is also great though I spend most of my time down by the Quayside which again is also great. 
However, the new Crime mapping service released this week online had Newgate street in Newcastle as the street with the most 'anti social behaviour' street in the UK...

Anyway, back to my Newcastle trip.  Normally I have a 'view from my office' pic on the blog, these were the views from my 'office' on Wednesday..

Just what you need at 7.30 am on the A1..static traffic.  A full cooked Breakfast at the end of the journey is now in jeopardy!

Nearing journeys end..The Angel, she's a friend now.

Just what you need on the homeward journey, my second accident delay of the day. How does the song go. " The road is looong..., with many a winding turn"    He aint Heavy, He's my brother"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.