Friday 21 January 2011

Dusk tonight..

Today I was driving home from York and from 5pm onwards the evening sky became amazing with Reds, Purples and Pinks all coming through against a backdrop of  an amazing azzuri blue sky.  I pulled into a layby just outside Otley to take this pic.  Notice the strange high number of contrails...


Contrails over Otley Chevin



So, whose been where this week?

Last week I was in Bournemouth and took the oportunity to explore part of the New Forest.  This week I've been to Liverpool, Newcastle and York..what about you, where have you been?

Let me know through the comments section and send me a pic via email and i'll post it on here.  Even if it's just a view outside of your window..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.