Saturday 18 September 2010

Courtesy...

...where has it gone?

Twice today in the car I've pulled in to let another oncoming car pass through though the obstruction is on their side, twice they've just sailed through without so much as a wave of the hand, thanks or any recognition whatsoever.  I've held doors open for women who have just sailed through without a thanks or a nod, nothing - zilch. It's as though i'm a male and so HAVE to stop and hold it open for them it's what us men are expected to do.

I've been on the London tube recently and seen fit healthy young males occupy seats whilst the infirm and elderly have had to stand (I gave my seat to a female on a crowded Peterborough to Kings X two weeks ago-she said thanks)

Everyday I see people pushing past others without so much as an 'excuse me' and I'm not even going to mention people talking on mobiles where ever they want without consideration for others.

Is it me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.